Our firm handles legal matters in the following practice areas: Complex Civil Litigation; Medical Malpractice; Wrongful Death; Personal Injury; Premises Liability; Business Litigation; Employment Law; Discrimination Law; Sexual Harassment Law; Wrongful Termination and Employment Law; Civil Rights; Jury Trials; Appellate Law; Complex Child Custody and Dissolutions.
Peter Levine has practiced law since 1978. Our firm represents individuals and families in serious catastrophic injury matters. We are dedicated, skilled, and experienced trial lawyers working to provide the most excellent, personalized, and aggressive representation for our clients, in order to achieve the most fair and just results in their cases.
If you or a member of your family or a friend have been injured by the wrongdoing of another individual or corporation it is important to understand your legal rights.
We are here to seek Justice for you. We only accept a limited number of new cases each year so that we are accessible to our clients and able to spend the time necessary to produce the best outcome.
We assist, educate and provide you with legal advise with your delicate situation, loss or injury.
Areas of Practice:
- Nursing Home Injury, Abuse, & Neglect
- Elder Law
- Employment Law — Employee
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Injuries
- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- Premises Liability
- Serious Injuries
- Sexual Harassment
- Wrongful Death
- Whistleblower/Qui Tam
- California, 1984
- New York, 1979
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1979
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York, 1979
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1979
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York, 1979
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1984
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1984
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1984
- Albany Law School Union University, Albany, New York, 1978 J.D.
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey, 1975 B.A.
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Honors: Economics Honor Society
- Honors: Henry Rutgers Scholar
Honors and Awards:
- Graduate of the Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College – www.triallawyerscollege.com/ Overcoming Juror Bias College (American Association for Justice)
- Graduate, Ultimate Trial Advocacy Course, Harvard University (American Association for Justice), 2002
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Association for Justice Member
- California Consumer Attorneys
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- California Bar Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- New York Bar Association Member
- National College of Advocacy Advocate
- American Association for Justice Advocate
- Alpha Epsilon Pi